Monday, January 6, 2014

36 Weeks

Things are moving right along, and we are making some final preparations for baby's homecoming. We have the bags packed, the room all set up, and the car seat in the car. It seems I am getting more uncomfortable by the day. My belly skin is super tight, itchy, and very uncomfortable by the end of the day. I sleep very little. No position is comfortable. I get super hot while I sleep. I have to pee constantly. I'm fighting off all day terrible gall bladder fiery pain from the baby being right against my gall bladder---wish he would drop. And I have terrible middle of the back pain, oh, and I can barely eat anything at meals because I get so full so fast because there just isn't enough room in there. Within the last week I've also been having sharp shooting cervical pains when I walk---especially if I walk continuously. I wonder if this means my cervix is thinning/dilating. I sure need this boy to turn back around and drop.  BUT, none of this makes my excitement any less! I am so blessed to be carrying this life, and I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET HIM!

I do wish the house was complete and we didn't have so much still to do, but a lot of that is out of our control. And we have worked and worked and hired sitters, and done everything in our power to have as much complete as possible. So no regrets. It is what it is. We just have so many big things in the air that we're in the midst of, like having our tenants move out of our house back home and working to get the house on the market. It's not ideal timing to have to go through all the hoops of getting it on the market this month, or having their lease expire on my due date, but we will make it through. We always do.

I have one more busy week that I need to get through, trying to get some important things done that I can't do with a newborn in tow. So please pray I make it through, and get to at least 38 weeks.

Here I am at 36 weeks!


1 comment:

  1. You look terrific! Hope your pain subsides and your little guy will have a safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete