Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall is Here!

Fall is here and we are sooo excited to move away from this outrageous Texas heat. I do love Summer, but I think I can stand to go without 110 degree temps for a bit.

In an effort to celebrate our new found freedom, we went outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather. We went up to our local farmer's market and enjoyed a hayride through the farm, took pictures in the pumpkin patch and Preston was introduced to some farm animals. It was quite the event! It was soo much fun! Kevin and I were laughing that this is now what we consider a rockin' Friday night. It's a far cry from the good ol' days. Preston had just woke up from a nap before we arrived at the farm, and I don't think was fully ready to take in all there was to see. He was pretty stoic the entire time. No smiles. :(  He was his usual Mr. Observant self. Just taking it all in. I tell ya...he's a genius. :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment