Sunday, May 11, 2014

Looovin' Spring!

Whoo hooo, we love Spring around here! Minus the plethora of bugs Georgia has to offer, we sure are loving' the sunshine and Springtime. So lovely to be outside and soakin up some rays. We have been, as I've mentioned like for the last 829 weekends in a row, been working hard on our home, and there's been no break. But we sure love it and are making great progress!!. :) We are trying hard to make a solid connection with Georgia so it feels like ' home' that much sooner. Although we know as a Texan, no place will ever really be home.

Preston is still a curious man that tires him Mamma and Daddy. That is very much complicated by him getting in two veeeery slow molars. My goodness. The boy is so uncomfortable. He walks around whining and biting on his fingers and drooling and smearing slobber on everything, literally, all day long. :)

Brooks found his hands this weeks and realized he controls them. So I'll catch him in a stupor slowly moving his hands in front on his face seemingly amazed. He has also started with some weird sleep stuff. AKA, no longer sleeping, which is really bad at night. Me no love. I'm.so.tired.

Kevin leaves to head out of town tomorrow, Monday, and will be gone out of state the entire week. omg. My first time alone with the boys for longer than a couple of days. Slightly scared. LOL They are so taxing mentally for so many hours in a row and with no break in sight for an entire week, I'm feeling like as long as we all survive, I'l be accomplished.


 My beautiful 13 week old

 Melt me!

 I have an appetite like no one's business! I was eating some pistachios, I guess rather quickly, with Brooks in my lap and I look down and find this on top of his head. :)



 Preston was soooo excited to play at Chick fila!


 First bath together!

 First Mama's Day with my two boys



Some of the house projects we've been working on:

 We power washed and stained and sealed this retaining wall


We planted juniper on this hill to help with erosion since we've already had one mud slide down this wall
 The start of our patio!

 We stained our fence

 Built some garage shelves

 Flower beds and plants!

 This is a ginormous flower bed!! We had to rip everything out and start from scratch. So much work!



Added some decor to the front porch and switched out our front porch light

 Painted our old black table yellow

Mother's Day gift! Origami Owl bracelet with K and K letters ( Kevin and Kristen) and an infinity symbol and two birth stone charms for each of the boys. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment